Site Supervisor—Yolanda Jackson
Our Site Supervisor is a mother of five with extensive experience in childcare facility development, administration and accounting. She has over five years of experience as a local childcare administrator. Additionally, she has over twenty years of hands on experience providing care and meeting the developmental needs for infants, toddlers and children of all ages. She has a B.S. in Accounting and has completed pertinent courses in Early Childhood Development at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). She also has CPR, First Aid, and Nutrition Certification. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and being a positive influence in the lives of others…
STEM Instruction Specialist – Michelle Hooks
- · NYC Teacher- Biology / Science
- · NASA Research Scientist
- · NASA Public Speaker – encouraging youth & young adults to reach goals
- · USC Masters in Education
- · Cal State University Northridge B.S. in Biology
All our dedicated teachers have a passion for education. They look for the most creative ways to Implement an engaging learning environment that will keep your child interested in learning. We are committed to bringing out the best in your child.
All our teachers have passed an extensive background check. This includes appropriate criminal background clearance , fingerprinting ,as well as verification of educational credentials and references. In addition ,we take our teachers through rigorous training process prior to classroom placement. Moreover, we provide ongoing training and educational assistance to all our educators.
I have worked with children ages infant to 5-years old for the past three years. I have my Associates Degree in Early Childhood Teaching and Social Science. I am currently working on my Bachelors Degree. I have a passion for working with young children and enriching their minds through play and mindful experiences. I love to see their faces light up when they learn something new. The best reward about working with children is seeing their smiles and receiving hugs and artwork.
Hello, my name is Ms. JoAnn and for the past thirty years I have dedicated myself to the lives of 3 and 4 year olds. I love this age because the children are magical thinkers. They love to pretend and they love the world around them.
I matriculated at Hofstra University where I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Health and Physical Education. I also hold a degree in Early Childhood Education. In addition, I completed one year towards earning a Master’s Degree in Psychology.
On a more personal note, I have been married to a wonderful man for over 32 years and together we raised a son who is now an adult and is doing what he loves most. I try to instill this passion for life in your children by loving, learning and laughing.
Hi, my name is Ms. Cristina and I have been living in Thousand Oaks for about six years. I have been a Childcare Assistant in the Conejo Valley Unified School District for those six years and a Preschool Teacher in My Destiny Preschool for more than a year. I obtained my Associate’s degree in Child Development from Oxnard College in 2012 and am currently holding a Child Development Teacher Permit. I am also a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children. I really enjoy working with Preschool kids and have always had a passion for them. I love seeing them grow and develop into unique personalities and become independent. Being a part of that process is a great experience for me.
To change the trajectory of the world, one child at a time…
- A trustworthy pre-school that offers quality programs and supports family values
- Extended Child Care– supports parents with flexible hours to accommodate various child care needs (late evening and Saturday child care)
- Beginning foundation in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math)
- A fun, safe, spacious, warm and nurturing environment—new facility developed with open floor plan that encourages exploration and has lots of natural sunlight
- Individual attention-we focus on supporting the child’s individual learning style
- Stimulating age specific activities and lots of outdoor exploration
- Nutritious snacks – Fresh Fruit / Organic Milk